Logicom Public Ltd (hereinafter mentioned as "Logicom") is offering up to 10 Scholarships, of up to €10.000 each, for Graduate Master's level students starting their studies in any of the following fields for the academic year 2019-20:
- Artificial Intelligence
- Big Data & Analytics
- Cloud Computing
- Internet of Things (IoT)
- Machine Learning
The scholarships require full-time study, with maximum duration two years, for Master's level specialized graduate studies.
Additionally, up to 5 full scholarships are offered for Graduate Master's level at the Ben-Gurion University at the following subjects for the academic year 2019-20:
- Machine Learning and Big Data
- Artificial Intelligence and Autonomous Software Systems
- Cyber Space Security
- Information Systems/Data Science and Business Analytics
The terms and conditions of the scholarships for the Ben-Gurion University can be found at: https://www.logicom.net/scholarships/ben-gurion-terms-conditions/
Applications Deadline: 31 July 2019
The terms and conditions of the Logicom Graduate Scholarships Program 2019-20 can be amended or revoked at the discretion of Logicom.
General Graduate Academic Scholarship Terms:
A) Applicants Requirements:
Applicants are expected to:
- Hold an Undergraduate degree from reputable and recognized universities and their degrees to have the following marks:
- UK Universities: First Class
- USA Universities: 3.5/4.0
- Greece/Cyprus Universities: 8/10
- Other Universities: equivalent marks
- Have a written acceptance at a world-reputable Master's degree program with concentrations on the fields above. The acceptance letter needs to be submitted with the scholarship application. The Master's program should commence within the academic year 2019 -2020 and should have a maximum duration of two years.
- Be able to demonstrate high English language proficiency.
- Hold Cyprus citizenship and be lawfully resident in the Republic of Cyprus for the last 2 years.
- Have date of birth after 1.1.1991.
- Have completed any compulsory army obligations by the start of the Master's program (for males only),
- Apply through www.logicom.net/scholarships and include the following documents:
- University's acceptance letter for the Masters degree
- University Degree copy (or confirmation)
- Detailed academic performance transcript for all years of the undergraduate course
- Any other University degree copy and related transcript
- School leaving certificate and detailed grades transcript for last year (if not shown on the certificate)
The scholarship committee reserves the right to request the applicant to submit any additional documentation as it may consider necessary so as to assess his/her application.
- Be available for an interview, if required by Logicom.
Applications from Logicom employees or their first-degree relatives are not accepted under this program.
B) Evaluation and Selection
- Logicom's Scholarship Committee will conduct the evaluation and make recommendations to the Logicom Board of Directors.
- The Logicom Board of Directors will review the recommendations of the Logicom Scholarship Committee and has the right to make final decisions at its absolute discretion.
- The decisions of Logicom Board of Directors will be final and cannot be disputed.
- The applicants will be informed by email for the final decision of Logicom by 31st August 2019.
C) Responsibilities Of Successful Applicants
- The successful applicant will need to sign a Logicom Scholarship Agreement for the scholarship funding to commence.
- In order to receive the scholarship funds, the successful applications must remain in good standing in the program they applied, for the planned duration of their study. The actual payments will be periodic.
- Program changes are not allowed.
- Upon completion of the program, the successful applicant must inform Logicom Scholarship Committee (email@example.com) by sending a confirmation of their Master's degree, within 1 month of completing the program.
- The successful applicant undertakes the responsibility to work for Logicom for two years, if Logicom offers an employment contract after the applicant sends a confirmation of their Master's degree.
- If the successful applicant decides not to work for Logicom for the above period, then the applicant will have to refund the full amount of the scholarship to Logicom within one month of such refusal.