We are looking for a Presales Systems Consultant to design advanced infrastructure systems. The successful candidates will be analyzing and designing systems solutions. Will be part of a talented team of Presales Consultants that demonstrate superb technical competency, delivering mission critical infrastructure designs and ensuring the highest levels of availability, performance and security. Qualified systems engineers will have a background in IT, computer systems engineering, or systems engineering and analysis.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Designing and configuring of Servers, Storage, Virtualization, Security and Windows/ Linux operating systems solutions.
- Conducting primary customer technical contact.
- Responding to inquiries from clients, staff, service providers and vendors to provide technical assistance and support.
- Leading technical presentations in person and assisting the sales team in technology subjects.
- Carrying out site surveys and audits.
- Providing accurate feedback to the rest of the team with regards to customer requirements and required changes.
- Managing assigned design projects and program components to deliver solutions in accordance with established objectives.
- Achieving reliable, timely and high-quality design work.
- Participating in the design of information and operational support systems.
- Designing and configuring documents.
- Conveying and documenting technical requirements to prove business value across organizations.
- Any other duties as assigned by management.
Skills & Qualifications
- University graduates in Computer Science or related field with at least 2 years of hands-on experience at the System Engineer level or similar.
- Customer-focused technology-oriented person.
- Proven working experience in designing solutions with Windows and UNIX /Linux based environments.
- Solid experience with virtualization and storage systems (e.g., VMware, NetApp, Dell etc) and cloud computing architectures.
- Deep understanding of Data Center interdependencies around the virtualization layer, including: storage, security, network infrastructure, applications.
- Wide know-how of ICT field and systems, networking and/or security in particular with areas of deep specialization.
- Microsoft Certifications at MCSE levels.
- Fluency in both Greek and English.
To Director, Technology Solutions and Services
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate according to qualifications and experience.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Logicom is committed to provide equal employment opportunities for all regardless of their race, color, sex/gender, religion, age, marital status, cultural background, disability, nationality and political opinion. Employees are hired solely based on a specific vacancy’s requirements, taking into consideration the qualifications, previous experience and potential of each individual candidate.
We reserve the right to remove the announcement from circulation at any point in time when a satisfactory number of applications has been received.
Only applicants whose previous experience and qualifications closely match the requirements of the position will be contacted.