We are looking for a Systems Engineer to build out, maintain, and troubleshoot advanced infrastructure systems. The successful candidate will be analysing, designing, installing, configuring, migrating, maintaining and repairing Systems solutions.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Designing and configuring of Servers, Storage, Virtualization, Security and Windows/ Linux operating systems solutions.
- Acting as the primary customer technical contact.
- Responding to inquiries from clients, staff, service providers and vendors to provide technical assistance and support.
- Carrying out site surveys and audits.
- Providing accurate feedback to the rest of the team with regards to customer requirements and required changes.
- Managing assigned projects and program components to deliver services in accordance with established objectives.
- Achieving reliable, timely and high-quality design and deployment work.
- Troubleshooting malfunctions of systems, hardware and security systems to resolve operational issues and restore services and be able to accurately diagnose root cause.
- Proactively ensuring the highest levels of systems and infrastructure availability.
- Participating in the design of information and operational support systems.
- Providing 2nd and 3rd level support.
- Designing and configuring documents.
- Completing any other duties as assigned by management.
Qualifications & Skills
- University degree in Computer Science or related field.
- At least 3 years of hands-on experience at the Senior System Engineer level.
- Proven working experience in installing, configuring and troubleshooting Windows and UNIX/ Linux based environments.
- Solid experience with virtualization and storage systems (e.g., VMware, NetApp) will be considered an advantage.
- Experience with monitoring systems.
- Wide know-how of ICT field and systems, networking and/ or security in particular with areas of deep specialization.
- Microsoft Certifications at MCSE levels will be considered an advantage.
- Fluency in both Greek and English.
Technology Solutions and Services Director
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate according to qualifications and experience.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Logicom is committed to provide equal employment opportunities for all regardless of their race, colour, sex/gender, religion, age, marital status, cultural background, disability, nationality and political opinion. Employees are hired solely based on a specific vacancy’s requirements, taking into consideration the qualifications, previous experience and potential of each individual candidate.
We reserve the right to remove the announcement at any point in time when a satisfactory number of applications has been received.
Only applicants whose previous experience and qualifications closely match the requirements of the position will be contacted.