The Software Developer will be responsible to design and develop strategic projects in Microsoft .NET and related technologies. The candidate will be placed in the "Business Solutions and Services” (BSS) Business Unit of Logicom Solutions.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Designing and developing world-class Microsoft .NET solutions for enterprise customers in Government and Financial Services.
- Monitoring new technology trends and leverages solutions.
- Serving as the Technical Designer during Pre-sales activities and undertaking the technical solution design, assuring solution technical assurance, preparing services sizing, and identifying assumptions and risks.
- Participating in detailed Requirements Analysis and Solution Design to ensure feasibility and compliance with proposed solution.
- Installing/ deploying development, pre-production, and production environments as needed.
- Ensuring unit-testing of developed components to ensuring problem-free and top-quality system.
- Learning, adjusting and excelling in the technology/ tools selected for the implementation of the project.
- "Raising a flag" on all not normal events, such as over-effort, inconsistencies, improvements, problems during Project Delivery.
- Ensuring utilization and improvement of standards, processes, and tools with other colleagues in same profession.
Skills & Qualifications
- >3 years + working experience in IT solutions development.
- Language proficiency in Greek and English
- University Degree in any IT related field
- Technical Certification will be considered an advantage
- Commitment to deliver best-of-class quality and on-time projects.
- Passion to continuously learn in a fast-paced and challenging technology area.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent organization and communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of Object-Oriented Development and Internet Technologies.
- Excellent knowledge of .NET and ASP.NET MVC Framework.
- Excellent knowledge of Web Development Frameworks such as Bootstrap, jQuery, React.
- Good understanding of HTTP APIs (REST/JSON and/or SOAP/XML)
- Good understanding of ASP.NET WebAPI
- Good understanding of SQL and relational databases (Preferably MS SQL)
- Experience with source control (TFS and/or GIT)
- Experience with unit testing frameworks.
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate according to qualifications and experience.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Logicom is committed to provide equal employment opportunities for all regardless of their race, color, sex/gender, religion, age, marital status, cultural background, disability, nationality and political opinion. Employees are hired solely based on a specific vacancy’s requirements, taking into consideration the qualifications, previous experience and potential of each individual candidate.
We reserve the right to remove the announcement from circulation at any point in time when a satisfactory number of applications has been received.
Only applicants whose previous experience and qualifications closely match the requirements of the position will be contacted.