The successful candidate will work alongside another Business Analyst and report directly to the project manager. The main tasks will include performing requirements analysis, documenting processes, and performing system testing. To succeed in this role you should have a natural analytical way of thinking and be able to explain difficult concepts to non-technical users.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Assisting and performing requirements analysis.
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, as well as developing and implementing solutions.
- Attending reviews of business processes and assisting for the development of optimization strategies.
- Staying up to date on the latest process and IT advancements to automate and modernize systems.
- Assisting and conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings.
- Documenting and communicating the results of the analysis sessions.
- Communicating your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management, effectively.
- Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports.
- Working closely with clients, technicians, and managerial staff.
- Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements.
- Performing system or user acceptance testing.
- Updating, implementing, and maintaining procedures.
- Serving as a liaison between stakeholders and users.
Qualifications & Skills
- A bachelor’s degree in business/IT or engineering.
- 2 years of experience in Business Analysis would be considered an advantage.
- Good analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Advanced technical skills.
- Very good documentation skills.
- Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Ability in creating detailed reports and giving presentations.
- Very good planning, organizational, and time management skills.
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate according to qualifications and experience.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Logicom is committed to provide equal employment opportunities for all regardless of their race, colour, sex/gender, religion, age, marital status, cultural background, disability, nationality and political opinion. Employees are hired solely based on a specific vacancy’s requirements, taking into consideration the qualifications, previous experience and potential of each individual candidate.
We reserve the right to remove the announcement at any point in time when a satisfactory number of applications have been received.
Only applicants whose previous experience and qualifications closely match the requirements of the position will be contacted.