We are looking to appoint a high calibre, ambitious Senior Internal Auditor with the ability to travel extensively in the countries we operate, to join our Group Internal Audit Department in Nicosia, Cyprus.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Being primarily responsible for planning, executing, and reporting on operational, financial, and regulatory audits.
• Having key input to the development and deployment of a Risk- based audit plan.
• Performing internal audits of the organization’s financial and operational systems, assessing compliance with applicable legal and regulatory requirements, standards and guidelines, and alignment with best practice.
• Assessing the adequacy and effectiveness of internal controls to identify and suggest control enhancements and efficiency opportunities to assist the organisation achieve its objectives.
• Working with management to ensure the implementation of actions to mitigate risks.
Skills & Qualifications
• University degree in a relevant field.
• At least 3 years of relevant working experience in internal or external audit or equivalent.
• Expertise in the use and application of technology, data analysis principles and tools are required.
• Professional qualification such as ACA, ACCA, CPA, CIA or equivalent.
• Professional certifications, such as CISA, CISM, CRISC, or equivalent will be considered an advantage.
• Communication and presentation skills adapted to a wide range of environments and cultures.
• Fluent in English language.
• Highly organized and flexible, with the ability to travel extensively and work in a wide range of complex and evolving organisational settings.
The Group’s Head of Group Internal Audit or the person responsible with such task.
An excellent remuneration package plus benefits will be offered to the ideal candidate in accordance to qualifications and experience.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Logicom is committed to provide equal employment opportunities for all regardless of their race, colour, sex/gender, religion, age, marital status, cultural background, disability, nationality and political opinion. Employees are hired solely based on a specific vacancy’s requirements, taking into consideration the qualifications, previous experience and potential of each individual candidate.
We reserve the right to remove the announcement at any point in time when a satisfactory number of applications has been received.
Only applicants whose previous experience and qualifications closely match the requirements of the position will be contacted.