We are currently looking for a Networking Engineer based in Cyprus. The successful candidate will be analysing, designing, installing, configuring, migrating, maintaining and repairing network and security infrastructure and the associated application components.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Designing, building, testing, implementing and maintaining network security technologies.
- Completing work assignments by applying up-to-date knowledge in subject area to meet deadlines; following procedures and policies and applying data and resources to support projects or initiative.
- Responding to inquiries from Clients, Staff, and Vendors to provide technical assistance and support.
- Maintaining multi-site network operations.
- Acting as an active member of networking solution design and delivery team.
- Performing regular audits and providing reports.
- Travelling outside Cyprus for short-term assignments when necessary.
- Achieving reliable, timely and high-quality design and deployment work, troubleshooting malfunctions of network hardware and security systems to resolve operational issues and restore services and be able to accurately diagnosing root cause.
- Designing and configuring documents.
- Completing any other duties as assigned by management.
Qualifications & Skills
- 3-5 years of hands-on experience as a Networking .
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in Computer Engineering or a related field.
- Valid industry recognized accreditation in CISCO networking security at least at a CCNA/ CCNP or equivalent level.
- Wide know-how of ICT field and networking in particular with areas of deep specialization.
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of the Cisco networking and security technologies .
- Proven experience working in engineering capacity supporting network security and capabilities such as Firewalls, Intrusion Detection and Prevention Systems, Proxies, DLP, Network Deception, micro-segmentation, Network Access Control (NAC), wired and wireless security, SIEM, Next Gen Breach Detection Systems, Cloud Access Security Brokers.
- Understanding of the web-related terminologies and software such as web applications, web related protocols, service-oriented architectures, and web services.
- Familiarity with using Network Management tools.
- Familiarity with industry best practices and international, national and industry standards.
- Team player and strong time management and organizational skills.
- Fluency in both Greek and English.
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate according to qualifications and experience.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Logicom is committed to provide equal employment opportunities for all regardless of their race, colour, sex/gender, religion, age, marital status, cultural background, disability, nationality and political opinion. Employees are hired solely based on a specific vacancy’s requirements, taking into consideration the qualifications, previous experience and potential of each individual candidate.
We reserve the right to remove the announcement from circulation at any point in time when a satisfactory number of applications has been received.
Only applicants whose previous experience and qualifications closely match the requirements of the position will be contacted.