The Executive Assistant is expected to work closely with the Executive Management to provide administrative and secretarial support, usually on a one-to-one basis and more specifically to help them make the best use of their time.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Providing calendar management for the Executive Management. Prioritizing inquiries and requests while troubleshooting conflicts; making judgements and recommendations to ensure smooth day-to-day engagements.
- Acting as a liaison and providing support, arranging and handling all logistics for executive meetings and events such as: scheduling meetings, distributing presentation materials and others.
- Serving as the primary point of contact (personal, by phone or by email), for internal and external parties on all matters pertaining to the Executive Management, including those of a highly confidential or critical nature.
- Working closely with the Executive Management for any upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately.
- Keeping the Executive Management updated for any matter taking place in the environment.
- Working with the Executive Team to coordinate the Executive Management’s outreach activities.
- Following up on contacts made by the Executive Management to cultivate ongoing relationships.
- Preparing various events in cooperation with other Departments.
- Safekeeping of confidential documents and maintaining complete filing system.
- Organizing and maintaining the office filing system.
- Arranging travel, visas and accommodation for the Executive Manager in cooperation with the Group’s Travel Coordinator.
- Other projects/duties as assigned for the overall benefit of the organization.
Qualifications & Skills
- University degree. Master’s degree will be considered an advantage.
- At least 4 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Significant executive support experience, including supporting C-level executives.
- Strong ability to execute work with a diversity, equity, and inclusion lens.
- Expert proficiency with Microsoft Office and desktop publishing software;
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail.
- High degree of professionalism in dealing with diverse groups of people, including Board members, senior executives, staff, community leaders, customers, vendors.
- Make appropriate, informed decisions regarding priorities and available time.
- Ability to complete a high volume of tasks and projects with little or no guidance.
- Ability to react with appropriate levels of urgency to situations and events.
- Ability to maintain a high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information.
- Ability to switch gears at a moment’s notice.
- Effective written and reporting skills.
- Fluent in Greek & English verbally and in writing.
The Executive Assistant would be expected to be flexible regarding the working hours, based on the needs of the position and the Executive Management.
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate according to qualifications and experience.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Logicom is committed to provide equal employment opportunities for all regardless of their race, color, sex/gender, religion, age, marital status, cultural background, disability, nationality and political opinion. Employees are hired solely based on a specific vacancy’s requirements, taking into consideration the qualifications, previous experience and potential of each individual candidate.
We reserve the right to remove the announcement from circulation at any point in time when a satisfactory number of applications has been received.
Only applicants whose previous experience and qualifications closely match the requirements of the position will be contacted.