We are currently seeking to recruit a legal professional for the position of Corporate Legal Advisor to expand our existing legal department, same based at our Group’s Head Office in Nicosia, Cyprus.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Assisting the Board of Directors of each entity comprising the Logicom Group to meet its corporate obligations and comply with applicable legislation, including without limitation to the Companies Law, Cap.113, and where applicable, the laws and regulations of Cyprus Stock Exchange (CSE) and Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySec).
- Preparing and reviewing corporate documents, including written resolutions, minutes of meetings of the shareholder or the board, notices, announcements etc..
- Liaising with government authorities to which Logicom Group is subject, including the Registrar of Companies, CSE, and CySec.
- Preparing and filing necessary annual legal documents and forms through governmental online portals, such as Αριάδνη.
- Assisting and managing the Secretary of each company in complying with its duties and responsibilities under the applicable legislation.
- Attending to the administration of documents and the confidential custody of the Group’s legal concerns.
- Any other relevant duty that may be assigned from time to time.
Skills & Qualifications
- University degree in law (LLB Hons or equivalent). A postgraduate degree in any commercial law discipline, or any vocational title, will be considered an advantage.
- At least three (3) years post-qualification experience in a related position in the Republic of Cyprus.
- Strong drafting skills and hands-on experience.
- Ability to deliver on instructions and work as part of a team.
- Proven ability to manage time and workload, meet deadlines and prioritize tasks.
- Ability to complete tasks independently with minimal supervision.
- Attentive to detail.
- Excellent command of both English and Greek language(s).
- Good working knowledge of MS Office suite.
The Group’s Head of Legal or the person responsible with such task.
An excellent remuneration package plus benefits will be offered to the ideal candidate in accordance to qualifications and experience.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Logicom is committed to provide equal employment opportunities for all regardless of their race, colour, sex/gender, religion, age, marital status, cultural background, disability, nationality and political opinion. Employees are hired solely based on a specific vacancy’s requirements, taking into consideration the qualifications, previous experience and potential of each individual candidate.
We reserve the right to remove the announcement at any point in time when a satisfactory number of applications has been received.
Only applicants whose previous experience and qualifications closely match the requirements of the position will be contacted.