We are currently seeking to recruit a professional for the position of Corporate Administrator to expand our existing legal department, same based at our Group’s Head Office in Nicosia, Cyprus.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Assisting the legal department of Logicom Group to meet its corporate obligations, by providing general administrative and clerical support.
- Submitting relevant documentation and liaising with government authorities to which Logicom Group is subject, including the Registrar of Companies, Cyprus Stock Exchange (CSE) and Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySec).
- Preparing and filing necessary annual legal documents and forms through governmental online portals, such as Αριάδνη.
- Assisting in the administration of subsidiary companies of Logicom Group in different jurisdictions.
- Preparing, reviewing and executing emails, letters, reports and corporate documents, including written resolutions, minutes of meetings of the shareholder or the board, notices, announcements etc..
- Attending to the administration of documents and the confidential custody of the Group’s legal concerns.
- Maintaining accurate records and databases, which might involve updating, managing, and maintaining filing system, organizing documents, and retrieving files.
- Assisting with document management, including scanning, photocopying, and organizing files both electronically and in hard copy.
- Arranging certification, apostile and notarization of documents.
- Handling billing and invoicing tasks from external lawyers and consultants.
- Scheduling and coordinating meetings and conferences.
- Any other relevant duty that may be assigned from time to time.
Skills and Qualifications
- Diploma in business administration, secretarial studies or any other related filed. Ideally educated to degree level in Law.
- At least two (2) years post-qualification experience in a related position, as a secretary or corporate administrator in a law firm, in the Republic of Cyprus.
- Strong drafting skills and hands-on experience.
- Ability to deliver on instructions and work as part of a team.
- Proven ability to manage time and workload, meet deadlines and prioritize tasks.
- Ability to complete tasks independently with minimal supervision.
- Attentive to detail.
- Collaborate with colleagues and support teamwork within the organization.
- Excellent command of both English and Greek language(s).
- Good working knowledge of MS Office suite.
The Group’s Head of Legal or the person responsible with such task.
An excellent remuneration package plus benefits will be offered to the ideal candidate in accordance to qualifications and experience.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Logicom is committed to provide equal employment opportunities for all regardless of their race, colour, sex/gender, religion, age, marital status, cultural background, disability, nationality and political opinion. Employees are hired solely based on a specific vacancy’s requirements, taking into consideration the qualifications, previous experience and potential of each individual candidate.
We reserve the right to remove the announcement at any point in time when a satisfactory number of applications has been received.
Only applicants whose previous experience and qualifications closely match the requirements of the position will be contacted.