We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Product Manager – Enterprise, related to Vendors in the Data Center infrastructure and Enterprise software products space, to help us expand our business activities. You will be the front of the company and will have the dedication to create and apply an effective sales strategy, deeply know, and manage the product, and, support the reseller channel in their business development activities.
The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through sales, presales and forging strong Vendor and reseller channel partnerships and relationships.
Responsibilities & Skills
- Manage & own the planning & execution of the Logicom’s & Vendor’s strategies & objectives
- Manage & own the overall revenue and GP budgets of the Vendors assigned to you
- Ensure both the internal & Vendors’ Channel reach objectives are consistently met
- Consistently visit reseller partners to develop new business opportunities, to provide guidance and accelerate loyalty and demand
- Arrange and prepare for Vendor visits and arrange and attend Vendor visits to reseller partners
- Build quotes based on reseller requests – follow-up to convert into orders. Oversee and ensure that orders are successfully delivered
- Maintain and continually build technical skills (verified through the achievement of competencies and certifications) and knowledge of market trends, opportunities, and competitive insights by staying abreast of industry trends and understanding technology capability through training and hands-on application
- Oversee relevant KPIs & ensure the company’s best interest is prioritized at all times
- Oversee the execution of the Vendors’ channel development & demand generation plans and marketing strategies, events, workshops and activities
- Maintain & Oversee the relationship with the key strategic Partners
- Drive & Oversee the periodic (weekly, monthly, quarterly & yearly) planning sessions with the relevant Logicom and Vendor stakeholders
- Ensure both internal & the Vendors’ Compliance & Governance policies and guidelines are adhered to at all times
- Plan & Aim to maintain a leading market share position within the respective distribution landscape
- Ensure the Company meets the technical qualification requirements (including all applicable certificates) set by the Vendors, as & when applicable
- Deliver periodic reporting on the brands’ performance both internally and to vendors as and when requested
- Maintain an optimal strategic relationship with the Vendors’ key stakeholders at all times.
- Design the annual sales plan for in cooperation with the respective Manager
- Maintain full ownership of the pipeline & ensure it is validated and up to date at all times
Qualifications & Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in an engineering field, in computer science or in business administration or relevant field or related experience
- Proven working experience as a business development manager, sales executive or a relevant role OR work experience as systems engineer, presales engineer, developer or in a similar role
- Knowledge (and any relevant certifications) of IT technologies such as security solutions, networking, data centre infrastructure, virtualization, or public cloud computing, will be considered a strong advantage
- Experience working in a customer-facing role or a role which requires presenting in front of customers
- A passion for technology and for learning
- Excellent verbal and written knowledge of Greek and English
The Sales and Country Manager
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate according to qualifications and experience.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Logicom is committed to provide equal employment opportunities for all regardless of their race, color, sex/gender, religion, age, marital status, cultural background, disability, nationality and political opinion. Employees are hired solely based on a specific vacancy’s requirements, taking into consideration the qualifications, previous experience and potential of each individual candidate.
We reserve the right to remove the announcement from circulation at any point in time when a satisfactory number of applications has been received.
Only applicants whose previous experience and qualifications closely match the requirements of the position will be contacted.