The jobholder will handle the product management functions related to Devices, Components and Peripherals strategic product lines.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Conducting product management functions of strategic products lines.
- Demand and supply planning of products.
- Driving sales.
- Reaching to new partners and maximizing awareness.
- Providing responsive support to Sales, Vendor Partners, and other internal departments at multiple management levels; requests would include areas such as pricing information, product roadmap inquiries, and program support.
- Pricing management, to ensure products are competitive in the market by maximizing vendor programs and promotion matrix.
- Ensuring business is executed to meet defined KPIs.
- Being responsible to manage GP (Gross Profit) threshold.
- Building and maintaining relationships with existing and new resellers.
- Providing Vendor Partner with access to new resellers.
- Meeting and interacting regularly with Vendor Partner representatives, management, and executives to make formal presentations on product trends, performance, profitability and results of product line promotions.
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in a computer related field.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in product management.
- Experience in selling general devices, components and peripherals products in the channel market in KSA.
- Experience presenting to audiences, Webinars, trainings, customer visits, trade shows, and industry events.
- Basic understanding of product lifecycle management, demand and supply planning.
- Inventory management skills.
- Good understanding of distribution business standards with hands on knowledge of managing WOS, calculating inventory turns etc.
- Planning skills.
- Leadership skills coupled with presentation skills and negotiation tactics.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- Ability to travel to KSA.
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate according to qualifications and experience.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Logicom is committed to provide equal employment opportunities for all regardless of their race, colour, sex/gender, religion, age, marital status, cultural background, disability, nationality and political opinion. Employees are hired solely based on a specific vacancy’s requirements, taking into consideration the qualifications, previous experience and potential of each individual candidate.
We reserve the right to remove the announcement from circulation at any point in time when a satisfactory number of applications has been received.
Only applicants whose previous experience and qualifications closely match the requirements of the position will be contacted.