We are looking for an experienced individual to be in charge of procurement & provision within the accounting & finance department of Logicom Distribution Greece.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Managing the procurement process and supply base.
- Being responsible for risk mitigation & strategic sourcing.
- Supporting the organization’s goals through effective strategies.
- Conducting category management - categorize items for efficiency and effectiveness, leveraging spend.
- Negotiating on behalf of the organization to ensure mutually beneficial outcomes that meet the organization’s requirements.
- Managing supplier relationships, contract development provisioning and marketing activities.
- Monitoring and resolving discrepancies from provisions.
- Monitoring and resolving discrepancies from Marketing Activities.
Skills & Qualifications
- University Degree in Accounting and Finance, Business Administration or other relevant field.
- At least 4-5 years’ relevant working experience.
- Very good knowledge of the English language.
- Very good knowledge of MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint and generally to be proficient with technology.
- Working experience with Navision will be considered an advantage.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Analytical skills
- Notable organizational and administrative skills, including the ability to manage priorities.
To Chief Accountant ENET Solutions Logicom SA
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate according to qualifications and experience.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Logicom is committed to provide equal employment opportunities for all regardless of their race, colour, sex/gender, religion, age, marital status, cultural background, disability, nationality and political opinion. Employees are hired solely based on a specific vacancy’s requirements, taking into consideration the qualifications, previous experience and potential of each individual candidate.
We reserve the right to remove the announcement at any point in time when a satisfactory number of applications has been received.
Only applicants whose previous experience and qualifications closely match the requirements of the position will be contacted.