The Group Digital & Online Marketing Specialist will be working closely with the Group Marketing Manager in designing and implementing company’s digital projects and strategies, as well as with different internal teams for the coordination and implementation of company’s digital activities. The person we are looking for will be responsible for (1) handling all digital marketing campaigns utilizing company’s online marketing tools, (2) maintaining and updating company’s websites and (3) support the management in specific online/digital projects.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Effectively planning and implementing all of the company’s paid advertising campaigns including display, paid search, social media, etc.
- Maintaining all group websites, making any required updates or modifications via content management software (CMS).
- Leading the preparation of the Group’s digital strategy and media plan, which aims to promote the company’s corporate identity and culture, and create and/or coordinate all relevant content for the implementation.
- Coordinating and consolidating the Group’s social media activities.
- Scheduling placement of content on the company’s digital media platforms using company’s digital tools.
- Collaborating with potential content writers and internal resources to develop engaging content, ensuring it aligns with the company’s policies.
- Creating landing pages for digital campaigns with predefined templates via company’s CMS.
- Maintaining the company’s email marketing platform and ensuring that all email databases are up to date.
- Supporting local teams in their preparation and execution of strategic email marketing plans.
- Ensuring that all website contact requests are reaching the right people.
- Ensuring that all campaigns on the company’s online platforms and digital tools adhere to GDPR regulations by monitoring them closely.
- Supporting management and coordinating with the technical team, for all new website developments.
- Leading the transition from Google analytics to GA4 and the proper implementation of advertising tracking tools.
- Coordinating company’s SEO strategy, ensuring correct implementation.
- Ensuring continuous improvement of the company’s digital tools and methods, and taking responsibility for deploying new tools and methods, for approved projects.
- Conducting market research to identify industry trends and new content opportunities, and exploring new ways to promote content throughout company’s online platforms (website and social media).
- Developing and monitoring group digital marketing performance dashboard measuring ROI and key KPIs.
Qualifications & Skills
- University-level degree in digital marketing, communications or related field.
- At least 3 years’ experience in similar position is required; Digital media specialist or Digital marketing officer etc.
- Experience in B2B and IT industry is desired.
- Experience with web analytic tools such as Google Analytics, Google Ads and Google Campaign Manager.
- Familiarity with web design and content management systems, as well as email marketing tools.
- Exceptional communication and writing skills (English and Greek)
- Excellent analytical and project management skills.
- An ability to multitask and perform under tight deadlines.
- Well-organized and detail – oriented.
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate according to qualifications and experience.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Logicom is committed to provide equal employment opportunities for all regardless of their race, color, sex/gender, religion, age, marital status, cultural background, disability, nationality and political opinion. Employees are hired solely based on a specific vacancy’s requirements, taking into consideration the qualifications, previous experience and potential of each individual candidate.
We reserve the right to remove the announcement from circulation at any point in time when a satisfactory number of applications has been received.
Only applicants whose previous experience and qualifications closely match the requirements of the position will be contacted.