The Financial Reporting Officer will be a member of the Group Reporting Team within the accounting and finance function and work mainly on the areas of financial and non- financial reporting. The position will be based in Nicosia, Cyprus.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Preparing annual financial statements of Group companies.
- Preparing quarterly interim financial statements of the Group.
- Assisting in the preparation of monthly accounts.
- Participating in the preparation and review of the consolidation process.
- Participating in the preparation of the consolidated annual report and financial statements.
- Monitoring the adoption of new and revised IFRSs.
- Assisting in the maintenance of transfer pricing documentation.
- Preparing and reviewing of tax filings and supporting in resolving tax matters.
- Monitoring intercompany transactions and reconciliations.
- Participating in the audit process of the Group companies.
- Monitoring the developments relevant to the non-financial reporting.
- Supporting in the preparation of the Group’s sustainability report.
- Monitoring the CSR activities of the Group.
- Participating in the development of the consolidation process for non-financial data collection.
Qualifications & Skills
- Member of ACCA or ACA.
- Knowledge of Caseware program.
- Advance knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint).
- Knowledge of the applicable directives relevant to the non-financial aspects of reporting – will be considered an advantage.
- Excellent knowledge of Greek and English language.
- Efficient time management skills and ability to meet deadlines.
- Detail oriented and professional demeanor.
- Able to maintain the highest degree of confidentiality and professional discretion.
To the Financial Controller
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate according to qualifications and experience.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Logicom is committed to provide equal employment opportunities for all regardless of their race, colour, sex/gender, religion, age, marital status, cultural background, disability, nationality and political opinion. Employees are hired solely based on a specific vacancy’s requirements, taking into consideration the qualifications, previous experience and potential of each individual candidate.
We reserve the right to remove the announcement from circulation at any point in time when a satisfactory number of applications has been received.
Only applicants whose previous experience and qualifications closely match the requirements of the position will be contacted.